Looking for driving buddy to Woming from Georgia in October.

I drew an elk tag in wyoming area 99 with an outfitter and going solo. No family or friends were able to go. ( pinedale area) I plan on flying into jackson hole or another airport within driving distance, however also a possible driving buddy for 1st or 2nd week of october instead of flying. Just looking for options other than flying and a rental car that sits at the trailhead for a week.
Any tips / suggestions welcome.....
Thanks

hi2u

FNG
Ya that's what I would say is uber to your outfitter. Try not to get murdered though

ST52v

WKR
A dedicated service out of Denver to a trailhead would probably be a nice way to make extra cash. You could do hikers all summer and hunters in the fall.$$$$$$$$

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

bozeman

WKR
In the same boat from AL to CO, Oct 11-12 for first rifle.........I'm driving as I love seeing new places. Safe travels!

robtattoo

WKR
I drew an elk tag in wyoming area 99 with an outfitter and going solo. No family or friends were able to go. ( pinedale area) I plan on flying into jackson hole or another airport within driving distance, however also a possible driving buddy for 1st or 2nd week of october instead of flying. Just looking for options other than flying and a rental car that sits at the trailhead for a week.
Any tips / suggestions welcome.....
Thanks

If (big if...) I get a leftover in the draw, I'll give you a call. How flexible are you on your dates? I'm planning on the last few days in October through the first week of November, but I'll actually be right in Pinedale & hunting in 96.
I'm in southern Tennessee, so a short hop to me.