Looking for help- scope and spotting scope

270BBD

FNG
Thoughts needed. Bought a new gun. Need opinions on a great scope for shots to 800 yards. Simple to use and won’t break the bank- $1800 or cheaper. Also looking same price range for spotting scope for all the above- pack in, short hikes and vehicle. The all around spotting scope.

BuckSnort

WKR
My suggestion.. Get a SWFA 6x or 10x scope for $300 and put the money saved towards a high end spotting scope like a Swarovski...

Brush Buster

Lil-Rokslider
There are some nightforce shv and some nxs available for that price if you look around. But lots and lots of good scopes available for that price range.
Used swaro s series spotters are available for that price range as well. A swaro sts/ats 65hd is a great all around spotter that is light enough to pack around and clear enough to see way out there.
Give Doug a call he will help you out!

Bowhuntone

Lil-Rokslider
Doug @ cameraland has nightforce scopes on sale. They are known to be bomb proof and repeatable if dialing for long range.

blsch72

Lil-Rokslider
I can attest to the quality of nightforce.

There are a couple SHV scopes on the classifieds right now (I myself am selling one). I have also seen a couple NXS scopes on the classifieds here too.

I would buy one of those and get a swarovski spotter.

What gun did you get of you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk