Looking for hunting buddy this fall, Colorado #371, first rifle

Hi everyone, looks like most are bow hunters in this thread, if not all. I am hunting 371 in first rifle this year, and my hunting buddy just had to bail due to losing a job/new job, 1-month old baby, wife starting job, etc. So I am hoping to find someone to hunt with! I am 38, been through ELK101, very good shape for a backcountry hunt, and been pouring over the maps and e-scouting for months. This is a picture of me with an elk out of Colorado unit 50 last year.

Let me know!

123463987_10106444361070743_5252196807776958235_n.jpg

Thanks everyone, actually found someone on RokSlide here that I'm going to be hunting with. Feel very lucky and grateful for the awesome community of hunters here at Rokslide!
How did your hunt go? Were you successful? I'm going this year for Muzzleloader season and am looking for any advice or hard lessons learned. I have been successful on every hunt I've gone on out between antelope and mule deer, this is my first elk season. If there is anything you wish you knew before going please share! I'm spending so much time looking at maps and trying to ensure access and some of these routes, looks very steep!

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Thanks