Looking for hunting partner in the Seattle/Washington area

Hey folks,
I just moved to the Seattle, WA (Covington) area and am looking to continue my not-so-illustrious hunting career here. I've been hunting for ~4 years and connected with my first deer last year in CA. I'm down to hunt just about anything and also go on scouting, fishing, and whatever backpacking trips.
Message me if your down to meet or otherwise connect and figure out what we might do later in the year.

OP
F
I should say that I only bow hunt right now although I'm considering getting a shotgun and/or 22 for feathered things and small critters

Welcome to WA. Believe it or not it's a pretty great state to hunt. I live in Buckley, not too far from you. I hunt almost every weekend from Sept-Jan. Elk, deer and upland birds.

Have you joined an archery range? I go to Cedar River Bowmen just north of Enumclaw.

ttucci16

Lil-Rokslider
I'm not a bow hunter, but if you need any info or need someone to go scout with, i'll help you out. I typically don't get into upland until after elk season, but you're more than welcome to tag along when i go. Just PM me.

Duane

FNG
Hey folks,
I just moved to the Seattle, WA (Covington) area and am looking to continue my not-so-illustrious hunting career here. I've been hunting for ~4 years and connected with my first deer last year in CA. I'm down to hunt just about anything and also go on scouting, fishing, and whatever backpacking trips.
Message me if your down to meet or otherwise connect and figure out what we might do later in the year.
So my name Duane friends call me Dewey. This is totally wierd looking for a hunting partner this way but I'm in need of a partner for this years and possibly years to come elk hunt. I'm so flustered that every year I get into em but can't close only because I lack a partner in witch could call and pull the elk past three shooter. Anyways. Happy memorial day. And if this doesn't sound to crazy why don't you give me a text or call and we can talk more. Scouting season is almost here

Duane

FNG
So my name Duane friends call me Dewey. This is totally wierd looking for a hunting partner this way but I'm in need of a partner for this years and possibly years to come elk hunt. I'm so flustered that every year I get into em but can't close only because I lack a partner in witch could call and pull the elk past three shooter. Anyways. Happy memorial day. And if this doesn't sound to crazy why don't you give me a text or call and we can talk more. Scouting season is almost here
Two zero 635623 two 6