Looking for Hunting partner

Zeke0496

FNG
I’m looking for a hunting partner for western hunting/backpack hunting. I’m currently in the military stationed in Las Vegas. I’ve never been western hunting I’m from Wisconsin so I’ve only ever hunted out of a stand. I would really like to learn the ropes though. I am trying to do the Idaho bear hunt this spring.

bachunt

FNG
Hello,
I am also new to the forum and looking for someone to hunt with. I’m from Texas but have a couple of different tags for Idaho this year. Shoot me a PM

seww

WKR
I'm new to backcountry hunting in the West, currently living in East Idaho. I'd be down to come along and be part of it.

I'm new to backcountry hunting in the West, currently living in East Idaho. I'd be down to come along and be part of it.

I think you messaged me a few weeks ago about moving to Idaho? I sent you a bunch of info but never heard back from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bubba94

Lil-Rokslider
I’m looking for a hunting partner for western hunting/backpack hunting. I’m currently in the military stationed in Las Vegas. I’ve never been western hunting I’m from Wisconsin so I’ve only ever hunted out of a stand. I would really like to learn the ropes though. I am trying to do the Idaho bear hunt this spring.
I am looking for a hunting partner for Idaho spring bear if you are still interested.

VEGAS HAS PLENTY OF HUNTERS...I'd be selective if I were you.

7eeaedc90af0ba9374d97e4dbb42754c.jpg

Happydog

FNG
Hello,
I am also new to the forum and looking for someone to hunt with. I’m from Texas but have a couple of different tags for Idaho this year. Shoot me a PM
Hello, new to the forum, you find a hunting partner? I'm in the San Antonio area, looking for a serious hunting/fishing partner for western, upland, waterfowl.