Looking for hunting property (North Alabama to Tenn Range)

taz_gerstman

Lil-Rokslider
Good morning/afternoon everyone. This is probably a stab in the dark and I know a bit late since it is Sept. 26 but I figured I would try anyways. I live in the morgan county area of North Alabama and I am looking for some hunting land close by maybe as far north as Pulaski Tenn. I currently have 42 acres of private land that I hunt along with my dad and my brother. My dad is getting to the point to where he cant really get around much anymore and just doesn't have the drive to hunt much and my brother well let us just say he and I don't mesh well together. The land owner will not allow us to have guest which is fine with me anyways. So that is why I am here looking for additional property because I do have a couple of friends, older friends, that I would like to be able to hunt with. I am not really looking for a club type environment unless it is a very small club and then I might entertain the thought. I archery hunt and rifle hunt if allowed. I would also be interested if the property had turkey as well. Typically I don't like to lease property, I would rather help keep an eye on the place or do things around the place to keep it clean, etc. however I might lease if the person is not trying to get rich off of the lease. Just looking for a relaxing place where me and a couple of my friends can go and enjoy the outdoors. I would prefer to lease or gain rights to hunt property from the owner themselves and not thru third party individuals. I am not looking to post a mailbox on the property either and I am very selective on what I harvest. As mentioned before I probably will not find any takers but if you are interested just shoot me a message. I am 41 years old, one of my friends is 52 and the other is 65. thanks

Xbow hunter

Lil-Rokslider
The wildlife management areas are getting to be really good places to hunt since the antler restrictions. In central Alabama the hunting has been really good the past few years on national forest and wma land. I live in Cleburne county just off of I-20 and the Georgia line.