Looking For Idaho 2020 Hunting Partner

Bubba94

Lil-Rokslider
I moved to Idaho from Utah this summer and consequently lost my old hunting partners. I am 25 years old, in good shape, have good gear, and like to backcountry hunt. I am looking for someone experienced to hunt with next fall. You can reply to this thread or send me a PM. Thanks!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bojangles21

Lil-Rokslider
I’m moving to meridian in December for lineman school, after I get out of the corps! I’ll probably be there into the fall, if not I’ll be moved to Montana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Bubba94

Bubba94

Lil-Rokslider
I’m moving to meridian in December for lineman school, after I get out of the corps! I’ll probably be there into the fall, if not I’ll be moved to Montana

Montana would also be a great place to live! Sounds like you are set.

exppi

FNG
I moved to the Boise area last year. I am getting more active in hunting again after a reprieve with my son being younger. What part of Idaho are you in?

OP
Bubba94

Bubba94

Lil-Rokslider
You should go this year.
I'm hunting this year as well. My group just can't afford to hunt Idaho with me every year due to their non-resident fees.

Last edited:
OP
Bubba94

Bubba94

Lil-Rokslider
I moved to the Boise area last year. I am getting more active in hunting again after a reprieve with my son being younger. What part of Idaho are you in?
I live in Franklin County.

tymcewen

FNG
I live in az, non of my hunting partners wanna chase elk out of state. Id be game for Idaho next year.

OP
Bubba94

Bubba94

Lil-Rokslider
I live in az, non of my hunting partners wanna chase elk out of state. Id be game for Idaho next year.
Send me a PM and we can toss some ideas around.

Kyle C

Lil-Rokslider
You hunting Idaho with the smokepole or stick and feather? Always wanted to bow hunt there but find myself with the rifle in hand every time in Idaho.

I’m in Oklahoma. Looking for pretty much anything out west for 2020. Could always use a partner or a good group of guys. I have tons of gear. I’m in very good shape. I should have almost a month off work in August-September next year. As well as some single weeks mixed in once a month. Bow or rifle, I’m game for whatever. Prefer long range rifle, but I’ll fling an arrow just the same.

OP
Bubba94

Bubba94

Lil-Rokslider
You hunting Idaho with the smokepole or stick and feather? Always wanted to bow hunt there but find myself with the rifle in hand every time in Idaho.

I haven’t decided yet. I did archery this year and might swap to rifle next season. It depends on the unit.

OP
Bubba94

Bubba94

Lil-Rokslider
I’m in Oklahoma. Looking for pretty much anything out west for 2020. Could always use a partner or a good group of guys. I have tons of gear. I’m in very good shape. I should have almost a month off work in August-September next year. As well as some single weeks mixed in once a month. Bow or rifle, I’m game for whatever. Prefer long range rifle, but I’ll fling an arrow just the same.

I’m thinking SE Idaho next year and I am always looking to expand my hunting group. Send me a PM and we can toss some ideas around.

I just in the last couple of weeks decided I’m going to Idaho next fall for rifle elk. None of my hunting partners can go out of state so I’m planning a solo hunt but would probably rather have a partner for elk. I have a couple of ideas but not 100% set on a unit yet. I took a 180’s class deer in Idaho a few years ago. I’m a gear junkie and have high grade everything.

OP
Bubba94

Bubba94

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys,

I can potentially get away for about 7-8 consecutive days, while also hunting weekends. I am looking into the Diamond Creek, Bear Lake, and Bannock Zones mostly, and I currently have no preference on weapon. I could hunt rifle or archery no problem.

Ghanson4

Lil-Rokslider
Jumping on this thread, I’m from Washington and am looking to rifle deer or elk hunt Idaho next year if you’re looking to make a group.

Bagel_7

Lil-Rokslider
Count me in too guys if this becomes a group hunt. I'm new in Idaho this year as well.

Ive lived in idaho for 2 years and have no hunting partners wither. The only guy i have hunted with was a friend who flew over from Germany for a buck hunt.
I'd be in to throw some ideas around.