Looking For Idaho 2020 Hunting Partner

Ghanson4

Lil-Rokslider
Buck, bull, cow, doe doesn’t matter to me. Just looking to fill the freezer.

OP
Bubba94

Bubba94

Lil-Rokslider
This thread really took off! I listed the zones that I am looking into, but I am not sure if they have both sold out for NR yet. I do know that Diamond Creek NR tags are long gone. Feel free to PM me if you are interesting in hunting SE Idaho zones. There are a couple other areas I may look into as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starbux

FNG
I'm hunting this year as well. My group just can't afford to hunt Idaho with me every year due to their non-resident fees.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

you should inform your group that this will likely be the last “cheap” year for NR’s in Idaho. Prices are going up.

Ive lived in idaho for 2 years and have no hunting partners wither. The only guy i have hunted with was a friend who flew over from Germany for a buck hunt.
I'd be in to throw some ideas around.

I am from Mountain Home too, and I'm also looking for a hunting partner. If you don't plan out anything with this group let me know.

I moved to Idaho from Utah this summer and consequently lost my old hunting partners. I am 25 years old, in good shape, have good gear, and like to backcountry hunt. I am looking for someone experienced to hunt with next fall. You can reply to this thread or send me a PM. Thanks!

What part of ID? What are you hunting?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ultraheight

Lil-Rokslider
I moved to Idaho from Utah this summer and consequently lost my old hunting partners. I am 25 years old, in good shape, have good gear, and like to backcountry hunt. I am looking for someone experienced to hunt with next fall. You can reply to this thread or send me a PM. Thanks!

@Bubba I am planning on going deep for elk if you're interested in that.

OP
Bubba94

Bubba94

Lil-Rokslider
Just following up with everybody on this thread. If someone has a Diamond Creek A Tag and is still looking for a hunting partner for mid September, shoot me a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk