Looking for ILF Riser

Hey all, I got bit by the trad bow bug and am looking for a high quality wood ILF riser that I can pair with cheaper lower weight limbs while I learn and advance. I’m looking for a used Stalker, Bob Lee, Wengerd, Black Widow..any other suggestions? Please let me know if anyone has anything for sale or if anyone has any tips to get me started! Appreciate it!

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Border, Daas. Morrison, Timberhawk, Dryad all make really nice ILF Risers.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Best Tip I ever got and that I pass on is start 35-40 lbs. heavier weight bows can be had anytime while your practicing and learning make sure your focused on Form. Make sure your getting a bow that fits you for your draw length otherwise have fun and Id definitely get you a setup of the Barebow videos. They will provide you with a wealth of knowledge as will the Push channel on Youtube.

You can also get an older compound riser and purchase ILF fittings for it. The older Bear magnesium risers work quite well.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Yeah I have been through my fair share of Warf's They are some great shooters. I just dropped alot of coin on a Border 21 inch Matt gunmetal blue Tempest. Pretty stoked about it.

Attachments

• Gunmetal Blue Tempest.jpg
    Gunmetal Blue Tempest.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 3

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
TradTech Titan 3 Riser is also a great ILF Rig. pair with any bamboo/carbon limbs. its what I have shot for the last 6 years till I got the Border Archery bug, You can get the Titan 3 on 3 rivers.

Attachments

• IMG_1474.JPG
    IMG_1474.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 7