Looking for info on 300Mashburn Short Mag

Does anyone have any info at all on the 300 Mashburn Short Mag?? I have a custom Sako that I inherited. It is roll marked 300 Hoffman but through 3 years of research and by casting the chamber it is not an actual 300 Hoffman Mag. It's more like a 300 Hoffman Short Mag. Through more research it is so unbelievably close to 30-338 Win. The shoulder is just set back a bit further so the neck is longer than the 30-338. I'm just grasping for anything I can get on info for the 300 Mashburn short. Through reading it seems the Mashburn short may be it. It's tough to find info on a round that doesn't exist so if it is the Mashburn I at least have some real load info I can go off.

Thanks for any help.
Left to right. My round. 300 win Mag. 300 Hoffman Mag
0c69c8a4dd529ddb639e123a43676136.jpg

b95ed4732c32bed69bf3af5e8b7d1043.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a copy of the cartridges of the world book? I can't find mine right now. It has all the drawings in there. A good place to look is the firing line, the high road and accurate shooter forum. Good luck.

OP
LIWolverine
Do you have a copy of the cartridges of the world book? I can't find mine right now. It has all the drawings in there. A good place to look is the firing line, the high road and accurate shooter forum. Good luck.

I definitely need to get one.

Reloading Data .300 Mashburn Short Magnum (P.O. Ackley Data) Metallic

Also look in handloaders digest and p.o. ackleys book on Wildcats and loadings.

Man thank you. That's the best info I'm come across.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk