Looking for input on turrets

Beefs

FNG
Hello optic enthusiasts,

Have any of you heard or seen an aftermarket scope turret that displays digitally the yardage you are dialed to? I think its a pretty interesting idea. Would any of you be interested in one?

Thanks

Positives:
-Digital display instead of reading hashmarks

Negatives:
-Additional weight
-Display potentially too bright/dim for ambient light
-Ability to know position of turret dependent on powered scope.
-Turret likely needs to be bigger/ taller to accommodate.

Hard pass. Turret marks are super easy to read.

Couldn’t care less.
it adds to the excitement of the hunt introducing variables with a higher liklihood of failing.... mechanical things are too reliable, the answer is more electronics.... it's good to never get too comfortable, and it's more sporting not knowing if your digital readout will work, or if it's accurate. i'm pretty interested, because it rains here a lot, and mixing in more electronics in here on the coast just adds to the thrill of the hunt.... and the stories of "the big one that got away" are fun to tell

i always just used Leupold scopes in the past, but these digital turrets may be an even better answer

Laramie

WKR
It would probably sell but I have zero interest. Imo, we need to go the other way with technology and hunting.

Rock-o

WKR
I don't get it. The turret is dialed to the distance that I dialed it to. My turret have digits on them. That's how I'm able to dial to a desired distance. Don't they all??

Last edited: