Looking for large rifle primers, h1000 or retumbo powder

Ucsdryder

WKR
No, private sellers. Sad thing is, people are buying it from them

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I remember in 2010 when gas was heading for 5 dollars a gallon. I was working for a wholesaler and dealers were buying Toyota Prius for 26000 dollars used! At the time, a new one was 19,999 before they all sold out. Of course in a couple months the hysteria was over and a bunch of people got screwed. Sounds familiar.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I remember in 2010 when gas was heading for 5 dollars a gallon. I was working for a wholesaler and dealers were buying Toyota Prius for 26000 dollars used! At the time, a new one was 19,999 before they all sold out. Of course in a couple months the hysteria was over and a bunch of people got screwed. Sounds familiar.
Vista outdoor group said they were over a year behind, and over a billion dollars worth, of ammunition orders... before the election. It ain't gonna get better anytime soon I'm afraid.

OP
I have all the alerts set for over 2 weeks no luck getting a hold of any h1000.... yes IL sucks for gun laws

I bet most of those scalpers on Gunbroker dont have hazmat permit for shipping.

I wonder how big of a deal to get it or what the penalty would be for shipping a pound to a friend.

sneaky

"DADDY"

I wonder how big of a deal to get it or what the penalty would be for shipping a pound to a friend.
Those sellers on Gunbroker most likely have commercial accounts with UPS or FedEx and just pay the hazmat surcharge. There's also a lot of hazmat being sold that people pick up face to face. A quick Google search will show you what you need to ship anything considered hazmat through either shipping service.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I found large rifle primers yesterday, but they were $65/1k. Not paying that. I have primers to last me a while, not paying elevated prices for them at retail.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Yeah, any powder or primers that show in stock get wiped out in about 2 minutes

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider

I bought 4 pounds of Reloder 23 from someone in Tejas awhile back and it came with a small arms ammo sticker on the box. If something is well packaged the there likely won't be an issue as long as it gets to the right person. I wonder about inserting a piece of printer paper into a primer tray in order to keep them from rattling.

OP
I got h1000 from mid south. Finally thanks guys. Now for retumbo and primers cci mag rifle. The search continues. Thanks for all the comments. Ill keep checking

Wyattblu48

Lil-Rokslider
I got h1000 from mid south. Finally thanks guys. Now for retumbo and primers cci mag rifle. The search continues. Thanks for all the comments. Ill keep checking

How’d you get it off mid south? I’ve been checking every day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a line on 5,000 large rifle primers, but I only need 1,000. Would it be legal to sell them as a private individual on here or elsewhere?