WTB Looking for Leupolds

Rambler

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm looking for two very specific models of Leupolds. I'd like to find either a 4x12x40 AO CDS with Windplex reticle or a 4.5x14x40 AO CDS Windplex....

Scopes MUST! be matte finished with adjustable objectives, CDS dials and Windplex reticles! Looking to buy multiple scopes of these models, in fact..

AO stands for AJUSTABLE OBJECTIVE.....NOT SIDE FOCUS!

Last edited:
OP
R

Rambler

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm looking for two very specific models of Leupolds. I'd like to find either a 4x12x40 AO CDS with Windplex reticle or a 4.5x14x40 AO CDS Windplex....

Scopes MUST! be matte finished with adjustable objectives, CDS dials and Windplex reticles! Looking to buy multiple scopes of these models, in fact..
Bump

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

What does the AO stand for?

backcountrybutcher

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
not sure i understand what you are looking for.....does the vx3i 4.5-14 CDS with windplex reticle fit this description?

backcountrybutcher

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
not sure i understand what you are looking for.....does the vx3i 4.5-14 CDS with windplex reticle fit this description?

Pc5657

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Just posted one check out my add

OP
R

Rambler

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's unbelievable the amount of responses I've gotten with people offering to sell me the wrong scopes!

I can't figure out if these people are reading impaired, too lazy to cross reference product #'s, or maybe just scumbag scammers???

Thank you to everyone who have offered solid leads or sent pictures promptly for verification of what exactly you have...

Read the ad carefully folks, I'm not interested in any scope other than what has been accurately described here multiple times now.

@antelopedundee Yes, thank you!!

Maybe pictures will help???

If you are trying to sell me a scope, do not even respond unless you are willing to provide your name, address, phone number, at least one positive Rockslide sales reference and receive payment via a Certified Postal M.O. I will not send you money electronically, period! Don't even ask!!

Last edited: