Looking for lightweight breathable pants that are not tight!

I recently purchased some sitka territory pants…they are my new fave for just wearing around, very stretchy, very comfortable, feel like there is nothing there.

I can not speak to durability as i just got them, but i could wear them every day they are that comfy.

naternate

FNG
Pnuma tenacity pants have done well for me. Lightweight, durable, and not the slim fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuhl makes their pants in different fits. They have a tapered fit, which you don’t want. The Klassik is my favorite. It’s a loose fit on me, but not baggy at all. Then they have “full” which is even more relaxed, but still not crazy baggy.

Their Renegade pants are a similar material, weight, and breathability to some of the more expensive synthetic warm weather pants from hunting companies. They come in a good earthy coyote brown color or a green/olive color which would both be good solid color choices for hunting.
A second for the Renegade pants. Super durable, not quite as breathable as the sitka acents but plenty of room in the legs. I have above average legs and occasionally wear an ankle holster and the Renegades have plenty of room.

SwiftShot

WKR
GH Bass 5 pocket. Omg, I enjoy these more than I do my Kuiu Attacks. They are lightweight, breathable, and stretch. OH, and they are 20 dollars. They are a lot like the prAna Men's Stretch Zion Pant. Costco has them in 3 colors for under 20 bucks.

MtnMuley

WKR
The Zion's come in slim and standard. I am a thick legged 235 pounds and the 3 pairs of standards I own I promise fit like loose cargo pants. The are light, breathable, tough and dry fast.
That is very true. The standards are not tight fitting around the thighs like the slims or Wranglers.

Wrangler makes various types of cargo pocket loose fitting hunting pants. I don't know why everyone is only referring to the stretch pants, when Wrangler also makes loose-fit cargo pocket hunting pants. Apparently you guys don't realize that (lol).

Elmer J. Fudd

Lil-Rokslider
I think it is because most of their looser fitting cargo pants are made out of cotton. Guys are typically looking for pants made out of synthetic materials

Wrangler loose-fit hunting pants are cotton/polyester blend, yes. I wear them in Alaska when guiding hunters. They work great, actually.

manitou1

WKR
I think it is because most of their looser fitting cargo pants are made out of cotton. Guys are typically looking for pants made out of synthetic materials
Yeah, when I get going and am sweating while wearing cotton pants and a pack I have a tendancy to be mistaken for a "gangbanger" while inadvertently mooning my buds behind me.

NebraskaStickHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Sitka territory pants are loose fitting or for slightly slimmer fitting of the black ovis granite pants just size up in them. Good luck it is a constant quest for me as well. I wear the granite pants to work and they are very comfortable.

HCMike

FNG
Bought a pair of Kryptek Sonora pants, fit fine in the waist but are very snug in the calf area, to tight for my liking. Anybody recommend a pant that is lightweight and is loose fitting in the legs?? I have Kuiu attack and sitka ascent. Still a little snug in legs. I have a knee replacement and its still swollen so want a pair that is very loose in the knee and calf area.
Been a power lifter for many years with thick thighs and also struggle to find any hunting pants that really fit . Try the FL corrugated guide.