Looking for LLamas in California

Bflores

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking for 2 male llamas in California. Also does anyone have experience with the wilderness ridge trail saddles i am leaning toward getting those. Thank you in advance.

Explorer

FNG
I think those are really good saddles and panniers. The saddles are made to fit different curves of different llamas backs. You may want to wait till you have your llamas then talk to WRTL to see what will fit yours best. The shape of a llamas back may change over time as they age as well.

Paul M

Lil-Rokslider
Are you looking for experienced packers or some young llamas to train

squirrel

WKR
You can train to pack quite nicely at 2. Trail train at 3, throw 'em to the wolves at 4. Just don't throw them too soon, and pick nice wolves early on, two weeks with the wrong wolf can undo a lot of patient training...

Took the princess on a trip back when she would still do such things. She was pissed at going and like every woman in history she wanted to spread her misery to all around her. I tie Lucky (youngster) to a hitching post and she unties his saddle and just starts YANKING... even though his girth was tangled in wool within a few yanks he was spitting her green (and I smiled from behind a tree) That young llama went on for a 20 year career and never got over that, if you tugged his wool even slightly he responded with goo.

weatherbow21

Lil-Rokslider
You might check out the Llama sale this spring

I have no experience going, just something I heard about and was planning to possibly attend. I recently found two young males after a lot of looking, I found them by contacting a lady in California selling llama poop, who referred me to the guy I bought from.

Blueticker1

Lil-Rokslider
There are 2 uncut male llamas for sale in phelan California, I believe they are 4 years old.