Looking for new or once fired Hornady 300wm brass.

A-Brakke

FNG
Just picked up my first 300wm and broke her in. Looking for Some Hornady brass to start working up loads….finding any is proving difficult lately.

A382DWDZQ

WKR
I have some fired and prepped wwSuper brass that I’m not going to use. Don’t know how many firings are on it, but it’s already dry tumbled, sized, de-burred and chamfered. I weighed it against Nosler/Norma brass the other day and it is quite a bit heavier, I want to say about 20gr. Neck wall was a very slightly thicker than the Noslers. I think I have at least 100 rounds, will sell it for $1.25/rd + $10 shipping for <=50, $16 for > 50.

OP
A-Brakke

A-Brakke

FNG
I have some fired and prepped wwSuper brass that I’m not going to use. Don’t know how many firings are on it, but it’s already dry tumbled, sized, de-burred and chamfered. I weighed it against Nosler/Norma brass the other day and it is quite a bit heavier, I want to say about 20gr. Neck wall was a very slightly thicker than the Noslers. I think I have at least 100 rounds, will sell it for $1.25/rd + $10 shipping for <=50, $16 for > 50.
Thanks for the offer! I’d absolutely take it but I was able to find a local guy to me that had a bunch as he doesn’t reload. Really appreciate your response though!