Looking for opinions

I currently have 15x56 meopta hd’s with a 2x converter that I purchased new a year ago. I am debating selling these and upgrading, but I don’t know how much of an upgrade I would really get if I went with swaros or Leicas. Open to opinions from people who have experience behind many different brands of glass.

OP
C
It’s is nice to have when I need to size up a deer or I am digiscoping. I like having it, because I don’t always like carrying a spotting scope along with my 15’s. I wouldn’t like it to glass out of for long periods of time, but as far as using to judge and or confirm animals, I don’t think you can beat it. The image quality is really good overall.

Only your eyes can tell you if it is worth the upgrade. That being said, see if you can spend some time behind a few of the pair you are considering and compare them side by side with what you already have. Your eyes will guide you from there.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I currently have 15x56 meopta hd’s with a 2x converter that I purchased new a year ago. I am debating selling these and upgrading, but I don’t know how much of an upgrade I would really get if I went with swaros or Leicas. Open to opinions from people who have experience behind many different brands of glass.

You can rent the 15x56 swaro’s at https://www.RgunsNgear.com

If you decide they’re worth it, we’ll apply 100% of your rental toward purchase of a new or used pair. No better way to evaluate glass than take them hunting next to your current binos.
3874e59e0786952a9c4ccd9ab19d1ba4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk