Looking for other Mystery Ranch bags that can be use with Guidelight MT frame

Ledanek

Lil-Rokslider
Those with a Guidelight MT Frame and military-line RECCE/ 6500 bag, can you marry these two together with the right buckles?
🤔

Is it also common the name RECCE synonymous with 6500 or are they the same bag?
🤔

I'm eyeballing the Terraplane lately, but, since I got the Guidelight MT Frame already, maybe I can just get the bag-only 6500 via eBay

TheTone

WKR
I have an older nice frame 6500, I don’t think it would work with a Guidelight frame without modification. My 6500 has a built in frame extension that tucks into a cross member on the nice frame, I would guess you could still do that with a Guidelight but I’m not sure how it would work or interfere with the top/extension of the Guidelight frame. I also believe you would need to do some buckle swaps as I would think any 6500 you found would have standard autolocks while the Guidelight MT has the new lighter version

OP
L

Ledanek

Lil-Rokslider
I have an older nice frame 6500, I don’t think it would work with a Guidelight frame without modification. My 6500 has a built in frame extension that tucks into a cross member on the nice frame, I would guess you could still do that with a Guidelight but I’m not sure how it would work or interfere with the top/extension of the Guidelight frame. I also believe you would need to do some buckle swaps as I would think any 6500 you found would have standard autolocks while the Guidelight MT has the new lighter version

Hmm, you're right, the NICE Frame for the 6500 DOES NOT have the extension of the load lifters.
So obvious I didn't notice until pointed it out.
Cheers...

Hmm maybe the Terraplane is an option. Thanks

Still waiting on MR CS to reply.