WTB Looking for preowned boots

Rookie

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a crew of guys on here, glad to see people taking care of our vets.
Thank you sir for your service.

Elkchayser

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Semper Fi brother if you need anything else let me know!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

archp625

WKR
Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
I've got a pair of size 10 crispi Nevads that I no longer use. They show some wear from a couple seasons of use but still have lots of life left in them. If this sounds like something your intrested in send me a pm I'll give them to you for the cost of shipping. Good luck on your hunt this fall and thank you for your service.
Wow, You Sir are a good man. Need more like you roaming around.

OP
SemperHunter

SemperHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do any of y'all know where any good deals on binos are? I've been looking at Vortex Diamondback and Vipers 10x42 and 12x50. Also been looking at maybe the Bushnell Legend M series.

Unoboats

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have extra gear due to being a gear junkie. So end me your sizes in pants and jackets i will see what I have to help you out with, And thank you for your service.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Do any of y'all know where any good deals on binos are? I've been looking at Vortex Diamondback and Vipers 10x42 and 12x50. Also been looking at maybe the Bushnell Legend M series.

If you qualified for Idaho’s DAV NR elk tag then you should qualify for ExpertVoice where government employees (military, LE, Dept of State/Interior). Once you’ve downloaded ExpertVoice go through the vetting process which will allow you to gain insider access to company discounts to include Vortex. Worth checking out.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a pair of size 10 crispi Nevads that I no longer use. They show some wear from a couple seasons of use but still have lots of life left in them. If this sounds like something your intrested in send me a pm I'll give them to you for the cost of shipping. Good luck on your hunt this fall and thank you for your service.

Can you send me a pm if you still have them. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk