Looking for recommendations for shooting glasses

Kindo

WKR
What have some of you used for shooting glasses?

At the ripened age of 36, Ive finally started wearing eye pro while out chasing birds and boy has it been a game changer! I’ve been using a pair of 3M clear glasses from work but I’d like to have some interchangeable lenses or a pair of tinted lenses. I’ve got nice sunglasses that are great but when you have a cloudy/dark weekend, even in the bright snow, it was just too dark wearing them last weekend.

I think all my buddies are making the change too after a guy from our hunting group tripped in a slough last Saturday and ended up with this in his pupil.

99F4A57E-0544-4ABC-A397-45A6C9E0BB12.jpeg

Wiley X, I have some pinkish color and yellow color, have had them for 10-15+ years. Been using them a LONG time. Now days they interchangeable versions.

CentralFLMike

Lil-Rokslider
Randolph Rangers. I started wearing them for clays when I was twelve years old and they followed me to the bird fields. They have a wide array of interchangeable lenses for your shooting conditions.

Reactions: FLS

Ohio3561

FNG
Like FLmike I started using decot hy-wyd when shooting trap and skeet. They have several different frame styles and a multitude of lenses. I still use them hunting or a pair of Oakley m frames.

bradb

WKR
I use Rudy project redone.... sort of.
My lenses are prescription photochromatic by sport rx. They make lenses for lots of frames