Looking for rental in Denver area.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
My granddaughter has a travel ball tournament in Denver end of June through July fourth and we are looking for house/condo to rent. I personally won't be there but my daughter, her husband, daughter and my wife will be. Looking for a place within a 25 mile radius. I believe they will be there 26 June departing July 4th. If you know of anything PM me with details. Thanks, John

CorbLand

WKR
OP
GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER

WKR

My daughter looked into those and keeps getting turned down, no idea why. they have rented that way many times in different cities in several states, never had a payment issue. but Denver seems to be a problem.

CorbLand

WKR
My daughter looked into those and keeps getting turned down, no idea why. they have rented that way many times in different cities in several states, never had a payment issue. but Denver seems to be a problem.
Weird. I have never used either but approve the expenses quite often for work.

OP
GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Weird. I have never used either but approve the expenses quite often for work.
Everything is fine until they request a photo, which I understand is normal. then they say thanks, but no thanks. this is one of the photos she sent.

Attachments

• Resized_20210509_094743.jpeg
    Resized_20210509_094743.jpeg
    512.6 KB · Views: 84

CorbLand

WKR
Everything is fine until they request a photo, which I understand is normal. then they say thanks, but no thanks. this is one of the photos she sent.
I dont know man. I have never heard of anyone having to provide a picture but I have never personally used it. Hopefully someone with more experience can chime in.

Looks like a real wild bunch lol. Crazy they can’t rent through Airbnb or VRBO. I have rented through AirBNb for our group of antelope hunters and Nebraska deer hunts. If I had to send in a pic of my group, we would never have a shot lol

h2so4

WKR
You should not have to submit a photo on Airbnb. I have a house in the mountains that I rent through that platform, I don’t have any idea why someone would ask for that. Honestly- your crew would be ideal for a holiday weekend guests. I always prefer renting to family’s rather than youngsters.

OP
GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I saw my daughter this afternoon and asked again about the picture, and who wanted it. she said it was Airbnb. Not sure what's going on.

h2so4

WKR
Is it a new Airbnb account? If so, that might be part of making a new profile. If it is new, I strongly suggest verifying your phone number and license. This makes it much easier for a host to feel Comfortable with a new account.

Last edited:

Jkr61

FNG
I have managed multiple properties on Airbnb and Vrbo and rented lots of properties for personal travel. Not once have I heard of asking for a photo.
If someone asked for her picture move on to another property.
Double check her account and make sure everything looks correct and isn’t throwing red flags.
Only look at properties that have at least 5 good reviews otherwise move on.