looking for small light bino harness

PLO5

WKR
Hello guys,

Whats the best small and light binocular harness you have seen? Ive looked been searching for one that will not be too large for Meostar 8x32's and swarovski el 8x32's. Even the kuiu are just plain too large, wish they would work since weight is sub 8 ounces.

Any ideas appreciated, thanks

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I really liked the size of my Alpz, I didn’t care for the harness (possibility to modify it). Ultimately I went with the RYO straps because a harness was too warm.

Grady.J

Lil-Rokslider
The Oregon Packworks Binobro has smaller sizes for compact binos. The small/tall size is probably what you're looking for. I don't remember exactly, but I think my medium size was under 8oz, so the smaller ones would be lighter.

Tahoe1305

WKR
Second vote for RYO. Not a true harness but perfect for them with caps on.

the badlands bino C is the smallest I’ve put my hands on but it advertises 2lbs. I will say it did not feel anywhere near double the other harness and I speculate it is well under a pound like most.

Tahoe1305

WKR
The Oregon Packworks Binobro has smaller sizes for compact binos. The small/tall size is probably what you're looking for. I don't remember exactly, but I think my medium size was under 8oz, so the smaller ones would be lighter.
I just looked the bino bro up those do look legit for small binos!