Looking for something like a KUIU 260, but full zip

Love the function of the KUIU strong fleece 260 but hate that its a pull over. Is there anything similar in a full zip? Is a KUIU 280 a big step up in warmth or is it pretty similar? Not brand loyal, just familiar with KUIU at this point.

ShakeDown

WKR
You can go with the Peloton 240. I have that as well as the Stongfleece 260 and the 260 is definitely warmer. Both run small as I’m sure you know, especially in the arms and shoulders.

OP
W
You can go with the Peloton 240. I have that as well as the Stongfleece 260 and the 260 is definitely warmer. Both run small as I’m sure you know, especially in the arms and shoulders.
Thanks for the input, but I certainly don't want less warmth. A little more warmth wouldn't hurt for the most part.

ChrisAU

WKR
The 280 is not substantially warmer than the 260 IMO. I've had both, I kept the 280 because in that heavy of a piece I do like the full zip as well.

LostArra

WKR
Pardon the interruption. In general I like Kuiu clothing but have found Eddie Bauer First Ascent fleece to be warmer, less expensive (especially on sale) and available in about an zipper configuration and usually in earth tone colors. I'm referring to stationary treestand use. It might be worth a look since EB has frequent 50% sales.

LongCut

FNG
I love my 280s. Full-zip is real nice, pockets are and hood are great, which were two complaints I read about the 240/260.