Looking for Stone Glacier Codes/Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

iashow

WKR
Looking to upgrade packs and wondering if there are any promo codes or deals going on for SG bags, packs, frames.
Thank you

tdhanses

WKR
One shot gear has a way to earn bonus buck that’ll give you a discount, they are a site sponsor as well.

Black Ovis with the Rokslide code is probably your best bet. 1 shot gear used to have a code but they transitioned to a new rewards based system that requires you to spend $1000 before you are "rewarded" with a 10% coupon.

Adammn

Lil-Rokslider
Last I checked the Rokslide discount does not apply to stone glacier products, although it used to. Bummer.

OP
iashow

iashow

WKR
Thank you for the responses. Yes, tried the Rokslide code at Black Ovis but did not work for SG products. I will call and check with James River on Monday.

I got a 10% discount with 1st shot gear after they had their rewards up. I just emailed him and asked. Might be worth a try. Great people to deal with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
iashow

iashow

WKR
I got a 10% discount with 1st shot gear after they had their rewards up. I just emailed him and asked. Might be worth a try. Great people to deal with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for this, I will check this out as well.

If you're a GoHunt INSIDER member you'll get their points redeemable on a future purchase. I've been buying whatever gear I can from them as the price is usually the same as elsewhere, you get the points, shipping is free and fast, and the customer service is excellent. Bought my XCurve / Approach from them this summer and cashed in on accessories.

OP
iashow

iashow

WKR
If you're a GoHunt INSIDER member you'll get their points redeemable on a future purchase. I've been buying whatever gear I can from them as the price is usually the same as elsewhere, you get the points, shipping is free and fast, and the customer service is excellent. Bought my XCurve / Approach from them this summer and cashed in on accessories.
Thank you, I had thought about this but wasn’t sure how their point system worked.

tdhanses

WKR
Black Ovis with the Rokslide code is probably your best bet. 1 shot gear used to have a code but they transitioned to a new rewards based system that requires you to spend $1000 before you are "rewarded" with a 10% coupon.
Believe you get over $1000 reward bucks just for signing up, but maybe that was only when they introduced it.

Status
Not open for further replies.