Looking for waterproof mittens that fit over gloves.

I have a pair of merino gloves that I absolutely love but I hate it when they get wet. Does anyone know of any good mittens that I can put on over my gloves that act as a water and snowproof shell?

Jwhitney

FNG
Borah Gear makes eVent mittens. I haven't used the mitts but the bivy crushes gore-tex for breathability. You don't get the damp/sweaty feeling like gore-tex. Plus they are cheap, $29

mlgc20

WKR
As mentioned above the OR Mt. Baker's are fantastic. If you want something lighter and less bulky, check out the REI GTX Minimalist Mittens. They don't offer much in terms of insulation. But, they are waterproof and easy to carry around. Just depends on what you're looking for.

Skyhigh

Lil-Rokslider
Cabela's pinnacle mits are my go to. Had a pair for two years now and they are bombproof. Frequently use them in temperatures from 10 to -30 while ice fishing and commercial snow removal. They are the best I have used.

horse43

FNG
OR Alti if you want all fingers. Along with the Bakers, you got waterproof and extra insulation for Glassing.

matthewmt

WKR
I have some MT bakers coming, pretty excited with rifle season coming soon and the ten day forecast looking pretty wet.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I know this is an old thread. Do you still think these gloves are great? What gloves are you wearing first? and what size would you get if you wore a medium in the mountain glove.
The Blizzard GTX Mitts are our go to mittens for any late season hunt. They have a removable liner which makes them super versatile. If we are using them when glassing we will use the insulated liner and the GoreTex shell together. If we are hiking, we will wear the Traverse Glove or Mountain Glove underneath of the GoreTex shell for a waterproof barrier. If you are a medium in the Mountain Glove you should be a medium in the Blizzard Mitt!