Looking for Western State Mule Deer Bios

Any of you have any buddies who are mule deer biologists in the west that would want to talk mule deer management in their state?

I've got Wyoming covered with my friend Lee Knox, but I'm hoping to talk to other folks from ID, MT, UT, NV, CO, AZ, and OR if I can.

Any recs are welcome!

jmav58

WKR
Jay Kolbe in White Sulphur Springs is our wildlife biologist for Region 4 in MT and he's on top of things. He's not strictly a mule deer biologist but he's very knowledgeable.

OP
Jaden Bales
Jay Kolbe in White Sulphur Springs is our wildlife biologist for Region 4 in MT and he's on top of things. He's not strictly a mule deer biologist but he's very knowledgeable.
Killer! Thanks for the recommendation. I'll get a hold of him.

OP
Jaden Bales
Killer! Thanks for the recommendation. I'll get a hold of him.
Just talked to Jay Kolbe for about 3 hours today. Some of that on The Rich Outdoors Podcast that'll be coming out soon. Excellent dude. Excellent bio recommendation. He seems like a good one. Thanks again, Jmav58

You said you have a guy from Wyoming but if you’re interested I have the cell number for the bio in region G on the west side. He’s a really nice guy. A wealth of knowledge and he has printed literature on the mule deer studies over there.

slick

WKR
I know of a few fellas in SD, and can get you names for OR. PM me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Jaden Bales
OP
Jaden Bales
would love to hear the podcast. I have no idea how to use Patreon...their site is super confusing, FYI. Seems like you have some good content.
Good to know man! Sounds like we need to do a better job of clarifying that whole deal. It's great once you get it nailed down.

I will shoot you a PM.