Sold Looking to bail on complete 26 Nosler setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darryle

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Keeping the rifle selling the components

I bought this and the sheer amount of time it has taken to complete this transaction has left me no longer interested. No fault of the seller, he had a planned hunting trip the day after we came to an agreement and I sent funds. The biggest reason is I have a WTO 6.5-280 Ackley inbound and another 6.5-280 Ackley being built in Montana around my own reamer.

I don't see any reason to not believe the seller about the condition of the rifle and accessories. We had a thorough discussion before I ever sent any money.

Brass, ammo and dies based on original owner's count

20 - 142 grain Nosler AccuBond long range ammo
3 - 127 grain Barnes bullets
172 new primed brass
24 fired brass
22 - 127 grain reload bullets
RCBS Reloading Dies

Browning X-Bolt Western Hunter 26 Nosler, 26" 8 twist barrel, factory radial brake, comes with Leupold rings and bases, I will include a set of 2 piece DNZ mounts as well. 50 shots fired according to original owner, no load data or accuracy results.

You can find the original classified ad here as well

I am looking for a bare X-Bolt 6.5 Creedmoor in trade for the entire setup, Micro Midas or similar. I can always buy a McMillan in the correct LOP I need to. I may consider other short action Browning X-Bolt rifles, no magnum calibers since the trade will be for the wife.

Ammo, primed brass, brass, bullets and dies arrived yesterday and everything was as described.

Rifle has arrived and I will most likely pick it up tomorrow.

I will get detailed pictures of everything Thanksgiving morning.

FTR: I plan on rebarreling this to a 7 PRC if it doesn't find a home.

Stock photos and specs

full-25419-370711-88e3bda1_cc15_497d_8733_c17db8414a24.jpeg

full-25419-370712-ebba66de_f558_47c0_aacb_b553458ea411.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.