Looking to replace this UA hoody for my kit.

grfox92

WKR
I've had this hoodie for over 10 years now. It has served me well and is a crucial layer in my kit. The sleeves have shrunk enough that it is uncomfortable to wear now and looks goofy.

I am looking for something very similar as I don't think UA makes it anymore and I'm not exactly a UA fanboy.

It has to be polyester, no cotton and I would like the fleece lining like shown on the picture below.

I've seen one from Kings, but the store didn't have my size and they are out of stock online.

With a good merino base, this hoody my EB puffy and my EB rain shell I've hunted anywhere from 60 degrees down to single digits in the snow and been more then comfortable so I'm not looking to change up anything major.

Just looking for recommendations on something as close as possible to this hoody.

Thanks,

Gary
2de9fa4b38977df469374bd9ca78749b.jpg
4f6b7f2a51432637cfdc3043db73e70f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

furbis

FNG
I bought a cheap down sweater from Costco (Gerry) and wear it for everything. I won't go back to a hoodie.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

jolemons

WKR
Following as I have a similar UA Cold Gear hoodie that I love. It's not technical and certainly doesn't make the cut for backcountry hunting or backpacking, but is great for working outside, truck hunting, shed hunting, etc.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

fatlander

WKR
Any quality grid fleece pullover/hoody will serve you well. It’ll also be quite a bit lighter with the same amount of warmth. I’m a fan of the Sitka core heavy weight. Heard good things about the EB grid fleece as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
grfox92

grfox92

WKR
Any quality grid fleece pullover/hoody will serve you well. It’ll also be quite a bit lighter with the same amount of warmth. I’m a fan of the Sitka core heavy weight. Heard good things about the EB grid fleece as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've heard of the Eddie Bauer grid fleece also wasn't aware they made it in a hoodie though. I have a lot of Eddie Bauer stuff and I'm a big fan I'll look into that thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk