Looking to test a pack in Louisiana

I’m looking for someone in Louisiana that has a western pack that I could try out before I buy. I want to buy used. So before I dump $400+ on pack and frame I would like to know more of what I’m buying. I live an hour from Lafayette, Baton Rouge and Alexandria. I’m willing to travel a little further. Just want to get a better idea of what I might be buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ry_kj_an

FNG
I’m looking for someone in Louisiana that has a western pack that I could try out before I buy. I want to buy used. So before I dump $400+ on pack and frame I would like to know more of what I’m buying. I live an hour from Lafayette, Baton Rouge and Alexandria. I’m willing to travel a little further. Just want to get a better idea of what I might be buying.

ry_kj_an

FNG
I have an Exo k2 2000 that I could let you try on. Not sure if that is a model you are considering but could meet you somewhere around Baton Rouge. I have the crib load panel also and could load it up if you are considering a larger bag. Not sure how much the design will be changing with the new K3 frame. It’s not for sale though. I have high hopes that I will be headed west again soon and I love it. I’m heading out shortly for a fishing trip so will be out of pocket for a few days. Just let me know.

OP
B
I have an Exo k2 2000 that I could let you try on. Not sure if that is a model you are considering but could meet you somewhere around Baton Rouge. I have the crib load panel also and could load it up if you are considering a larger bag. Not sure how much the design will be changing with the new K3 frame. It’s not for sale though. I have high hopes that I will be headed west again soon and I love it. I’m heading out shortly for a fishing trip so will be out of pocket for a few days. Just let me know.

Not looking to buy yours just wanting to put my hands on one