Losing stuff…

5MilesBack

Well Known Rokslider
The only time I lose something is when someone else moves it. I'm so spatially oriented with a photographic memory that I can actually see in my mind where I left everything. But two years ago, two of my five radio chargers disappeared. They are always in the same place........where I charge my radios.....duh. Well, they've up and disappeared like a fart in the wind. Still haven't found them, and have no idea where they would possibly be at this point. Stolen is the best answer I can come up with. They certainly aren't with any of my stuff.

Fridaythe13th

Well Known Rokslider
4 years ago I loaded 600 9mm shells. They shot good so I put them some place where I wouldn't lose them. Lol ... I did find them 2 years ago so I put them some place where I would find them. Last time i seen them. I sure could use them now. Lol

commandoNate

Well Known Rokslider
Nothing aggravates me more than looking for my tools when I know I wasn't the last person to use it. (I have employees)

S.Clancy

Well Known Rokslider
I never lose stuff, only temporarily misplace it. I onced "misplaced" a set of car keys for 3 months...I found them once all the ice melted from the driveway. Facepalm

Zappaman

Well Known Rokslider
I never lose stuff, only temporarily misplace it. I onced "misplaced" a set of car keys for 3 months...I found them once all the ice melted from the driveway. Facepalm
So the ice "hid" it from you... not your wife! Technically you didn't lose it... it snowed ;)

cod007

Well Known Rokslider
I lost the remote to my dogs collar last year. I tore apart the house, my truck, scoured the yard, looked up and down the road. Legitimately disappeared.
SAME!! Now I have a spare and a spare collar for (2) dogs. Gotta plan ahead when you’re old.

Highhuntin

Well Known Rokslider

I placed my favorite pocket knife at the base of a tree at home I was skinning a deer on in the fall , it snowed and leaves fell.. I “found” the knife in the spring when mowing the lawn 😂

huck

Well Known Rokslider
Its the wife or kids for sure , but check your bird vest they might have hid it in there.

Pdzoller

We don’t lose socks in my house, the dryer eats them! At least that’s what I tell my kids!
Got a single Darn Tough sitting on my gear shelf, been there for a year in hopes I could reunite it with it’s other half.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamawooton