Losing stuff…

Ucsdryder

WKR
Leaving tomorrow for a pheasant and can’t find my dogtra collar. I’ve torn the house apart. Nothing makes my blood boil more than losing s*^#!!!! Argggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Ok rant over…

Mt Al

WKR
When I'd lose something my funny/evil father in law would listen, nod, put his hand on my shoulder and say, "Hey, bud, it's right where you put it when you last had it. You're welcome." Then he'd laugh and laugh.

sndmn11

WKR
@KickinNDishin calls that "reallocation" of items.

Today, she reallocated my things on the bathroom countertop. So I had to do a things hunt. Sometimes neat things that are important to one of us are permanently reallocated. When that happens, one of us blames the demon spawn, wonderful Dog-hter, or says something that was reallocated "didn't look important".

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
The dog has been blamed…the kids…the grandparents…the sister in law…and my damn wife who has to put everything “away”. Which means throws shit in a drawer so it’s out of sight.

Like2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
I was pissed the other day. I couldn't find my phone. Going thru everything, bitching to my buddy that I couldn't find it.

Realized I was talking on it.

Yeah I'm that bright sometimes.
Yep I’ve done that before too I definitely didn’t feel to smart after!!

Button

WKR
I lost the remote to my dogs collar last year. I tore apart the house, my truck, scoured the yard, looked up and down the road. Legitimately disappeared.

Zappaman

WKR
Whenever I start bitching about "finding" something (anything) my wife asks, "did you check the microwave?" (it all started with coffee in the mornings and went from there) :unsure:

In the bathroom (double basin) we have our "zones" where she's not allowed to touch my stuff (but she does when we have a party-- she puts my tool bag in the closet behind the vacuum and shit like that). I HATE parties after the fact... since I need WEEKS to find my stuff.

Now walk into my garage and it's not a junk yard (I keep a VERY organized bench), but there is stuff stacked behind stuff, etc. I KNOW where everything is in that garage! Why??? -because NOBODY touches it BUT me. It's a hardware store... I have boxes from auctions full of stuff I regularly use to fix the house/property. Beats the hell out of Home Depot!

The wife asked me the other day why we "need" the pile of lumber in the back? I said that is because it's "paid for" and the lumber I just got to finish out my "other" garage cost about 20 times what that pile cost. "Oh... so when are you going to use it then?" - argh!!!

I spent over an hour tearing my closet apart looking for a late season elk tag. I sat down and was about to start crying when I looked up and saw it pinned to the inside wall. It is hard being dumb.
I had a terrible thought about leaving my elk tag at home and not realizing it until I was out of state. I immediately put it in a ziplock and in the glovebox of my truck as soon as it showed up in the mail. I could probably figure out something for anything else I could forget, but that would’ve been tragic!

Marble

WKR
Leaving tomorrow for a pheasant and can’t find my dogtra collar. I’ve torn the house apart. Nothing makes my blood boil more than losing s*^#!!!! Argggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Ok rant over…
Sorry man...sucks. and they ain't cheap. I had a set in my truck and they got stolen out of it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Rich M

WKR
I was pissed the other day. I couldn't find my phone. Going thru everything, bitching to my buddy that I couldn't find it.

Realized I was talking on it.

Yeah I'm that bright sometimes.
I've done that with glasses - both readers and sun glasses!

MHWASH

WKR
Somewhere between my sake and reloading room I lost my son’s magazine for his Tikka 270. I was messing around one day switching mags between 3 different Tikka actions. The other 2 magazines are still here.