Lost a member yesterday

Jon Boy

WKR
LNGBOWFLYER was killed in action yesterday in Afghanistan. He was known as colockumelk on the hunt-wa forum. I only knew Aaron through the forum but he seemed like a great guy who was proud to serve. He is survived by his wife and two young children. Rest in peace and thank you for your service. Theres a thread on hunt-wa if any of you care to read http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,123957.0.html

This sucks! I attended an elk forum with him a few years back and he was in flight school at the time I believe. Had a beer with him afterwards and got some good BS'ing in with him. A seriously good man... He will be missed and without a doubt is in a better place now. :-(

Mike

Mike7

WKR
This is very sad. It sounds like our country lost another good one. It is easy to forget about these guys still being over there fighting, and easy to get caught up in the daily trivial things in life. I hope the family gets the support they deserve. Just so sad.

Jackelope

Lil-Rokslider
RIP Captain Aaron Blanchard.

This is the last picture of him posted on hunt-wa. He is flying HAMET training over Colorado in prep for deployment to Afghanistan.

Attachments

• IMG954872%5B1%5D.jpg
    IMG954872%5B1%5D.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 190

dotman

WKR
Just plain sucks, he was posting up just a few weeks ago. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
RIP in peace Aaron and thank you for your sacrifice.....prayers to his family............a sad day indeed..........

Matt Palmquist

Lil-Rokslider
Prayers to his family and friends. Thank you Aaron and to all of you guys serving our country so we can continue enjoying our freedoms. Thanks just isn't enough....

Matt