Lost Park Pants?

TheCougar

WKR
Have anyone heard anything about the LPP? I thought they were supposed to be released this spring, but I haven’t heard anything about them. Anyone know when/if they will release, specs, sizing, etc? I’m buying puffy pants for this fall and I’ve been holding out based on the LPP.

Wondering if they’re already oversized for going over pants or need to be ordered a size up for over pant comfort.

Achigan1

Lil-Rokslider
Medium tall and I'm in as fast I can whip out the credit card. 33" inseam hits me about mid-calf.

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
Is there any info out there besides the purchase page? Seems weird that there isn’t a video review showing fit, features, sizing, etc.

I been waiting for these pants! If I like them half as much as the jacket it’s a win.

One thing is for certain, I won’t be winning any fashion contests wearing them 😂😂

Attachments

• B63DB71E-42EB-4827-90DD-72363E2EE23F.jpeg
    B63DB71E-42EB-4827-90DD-72363E2EE23F.jpeg
    504 KB · Views: 181

sneaky

"DADDY"
I checked out a pair my buddy just got in. Not sure about that gold color on them. Definitely not gonna walk in them, they're noisy. Reinforced where they need to be, not too heavy. Rab Photon pants seem to be another good option.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
I checked out a pair my buddy just got in. Not sure about that gold color on them. Definitely not gonna walk in them, they're noisy. Reinforced where they need to be, not too heavy. Rab Photon pants seem to be another good option.

I think I’m going with the Rab pants, if they ever get a medium back in stock.

I've been waiting for these pants to arrive but wont be buying any in Coyote Gold. When they decide to make them in Multicam I'll be the first in line to order.

TannerP

FNG

I think these look really cool. How do they fit? Are they upsized to layer?

sneaky

"DADDY"
I think these look really cool. How do they fit? Are they upsized to layer?
He ordered the size that corresponded with his waist size, and he thinks he should have gone up a size for layering.