Lost Park Pants?

sneaky

"DADDY"
If you're in the middle or low end of the size range you'll probably be good for layering, if you're on the edge of a size change then size up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He ordered the size that corresponded with his waist size, and he thinks he should have gone up a size for layering.

I wear a 34 inch. Ordered a large. They fit over jeans comfortably. And have a good waist adjustment to go smaller if you want.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I wear a 34 inch. Ordered a large. They fit over jeans comfortably. And have a good waist adjustment to go smaller if you want.
Yep, you fall right in the sweet spot for a large. He's a 36 and the large doesn't leave much room at all for layering.

Turkeyslayer7

Lil-Rokslider
I've been waiting for these pants to arrive but wont be buying any in Coyote Gold. When they decide to make them in Multicam I'll be the first in line to order.

My thoughts exactly. I’m assuming they are planning on offering other color options, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chirogrow

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody know how compactible these are? I have the sitka incinerator bibs and they are awesome but tak up a ton of room

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
For as little as I actually use my insulated pants, I prefer something that packs down smaller so for me, insulated pants are down only.

mdkelley

FNG
those who bought these , are they the same 3.6 oz insulation as the jacket? I emailed kifaru last week but no response...

mdkelley

FNG
those who bought these , are they the same 3.6 oz insulation as the jacket? I emailed kifaru last week but no response...
just got these as a gift for my birthday. Look to be similar insulation as the jacket, maybe a bit thinner... I have 32 waist and got large. I wouldn't want any smaller to wear a layer underneath. Waist fits fine, my thighs and calves are large for my waist size.

EDIT: Kifaru responded to my second inquiry. The pants are 3.6oz insulation, same as the parka. I guess it was compressed from shipping is why it felt thinner.

Last edited: