Lost Park Parka 1/4 zip or Full

tracker12

WKR
Looking to pick one of these two options up. Seen lots of comments on the 1/4 zip. Anyone running the full zip.

slowelk

WKR
The full-zip adds some ease of on-off, but won't be as warm, and won't work as well with a pack belt. Otherwise they are the same.

mcseal2

WKR
I sold the quarter zip to buy the full zip when it came out. The full zip isn't as warm, I wish I'd have kept the quarter zip. The full zip is still warm and convenient to get on and off, but I think the quarter zip was considerably warmer.

I went with the full zip. It’s an expensive jacket to only wear when trying to get a pack belt into the pocket. I love it. If I can’t wear my pack with the belt over the jacket instead of through it, I need to exercise more.
Convenience made me do it (full zip). I have zero regrets.

sr80

WKR
I had both, and also though the pull over was warmer. Also it felt like the neck came up higher on the pull over compared to the full zip, which also made it more comfortable and warm.

1/4 zip for me all the way. Love to feed my backpack belt through the kangaroo pocket. Outweighs ease of on/off. I don’t know about warmth. The 1/4 is the warmest jacket you will ever wear. It’s a below zero type garment.

530Chukar

WKR
Sold the 1/4 zip for the full zip and never have regretted it. I haven’t noticed that it is colder. It does allow you to open it up and cool down when your active. It is also cut a little longer on the back. I like not having a hood that zips on and off too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

armyjoe

Super Moderator
I love the full zip. I really haven't noticed much of a temp diff as others have stated. I think its warm as SHIT and I only wear it when its below 20* or so.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk