Lost T3x Bolt Assembly, help

jungro

FNG
Hey everyone,

Last fall I decided to upgrade my firearm game. I purchased a Thunder beast Ultra (still awaiting arrival), an XLR Element 4.0 chassis and a T3x lite Tikka 6.5 Creed.

So excited —— I’ve got two hunting age boys and thought this would be a great rifle for us in the mountains.

Somewhere along the line I lost my assembly bolt…. Super embarrassed.

I’ve tried everywhere to purchase one.
Jaoutdoors carries the .473 face bolt assembly needed but is out of stock, and they’re predicting 4-10 weeks at least for restocking.

Midwestgunworks carries a 12 mm Tikka Bolt Assembly, their website doesn’t list it being appropriate for a 6.5 creedmor, but I can’t even find that a 12 mm bolt face is normal for any size gun (per Cleckners book and other websites). I called midwestgunworks (nice guy), they said their listing is just what Tikka told them, and gave me the number to Beretta to confirm.

Like a lunatic, I’ve called Beretta at least 20 times this week. On hold cumulatively for 3+ hours and have put my number down for call back 15+ times. Hopefully their customer support was on vacation last week and they’ll get back to me.

Is it possible the 12 mm is mislabeled? Just the European (Finnish) label. 12 mm is about .473 inches , the 12 mm caliber listings are all included in the .473 face lisitings.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there someone else I should be calling?

Any help is appreciated!!!!! Thanks!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Tikka. Accurate rifles but you're ****** on support. Your best bet is to just buy another rifle, snag the bolt and dump the rest of the stuff cheap. Considering what JA wants for a bolt assembly you can get a whole rifle for $150 more and you can easily get more than that back out of the rest of the parts. Gunzonedeals.com with their email for price is going to be the cheapest.

atmat

WKR
Welcome to the wonderful world of Tikka. Accurate rifles but you're ****** on support. Your best bet is to just buy another rifle, snag the bolt and dump the rest of the stuff cheap. Considering what JA wants for a bolt assembly you can get a whole rifle for $150 more and you can easily get more than that back out of the rest of the parts. Gunzonedeals.com with their email for price is going to be the cheapest.
I would ignore this advice.
12 mm is what you need. Order it, check headspace and shoot on.
I would take this advice.