WTS LOTS of First Lite clothing

John Havard

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
For sale is a LOT of First Lite clothing, most size XL, a few size L, and one or two pieces size 2XL. My intention is to sell this clothing in ONE SINGLE BATCH, so I am pricing it accordingly. That allows me to minimize the trips to the Post Office and save on shipping, and therefore allows me to greatly reduce the price of the entire lot. Added together these pieces new cost right around $2200. I will sell and ship the entire lot of clothing anywhere in the Lower 48 for $700. Alaska and Hawaii would be an additional $50. I cannot attach more than 5 photos to this thread so you will have to pm me if you want specific photos of anything. Everything listed for sale here is clean and has been kept in a smoke-free house. Here's the list of clothing I'm selling in this single lot:

1) 4 pair of Corrugate Guide pants, size XL with one unused set of FL suspenders. All the pants have been worn. Two pairs are Fusion camo pattern, a third pair is Conifer, and the fourth pair is Dry Earth. The two solid colors have some pilling around the knees but overall they are all in excellent condition.

2) 3 pair of Corrugate Guide pants, size L. All of these pants have been worn but all are in excellent condition. 1 pair Conifer, 1 pair Dry Earth, and 1 pair Fusion.

3) One size XL Llano lightweight zip-T, Dry Earth. This has never been worn.

4) One size 2XL Corrugate Guide Jacket, Ash Gray in color. This has never been worn.

5) One size XL Uncompaghre vest, Dry Earth. Has been worn but in near-new condition

6) Three size XL Chama 100% Merino wool zip turtlenecks, all in Fusion camo pattern. All have been worn but are in good to excellent condition.

7) One size XL Halsted Fleece sweater, Fusion camo, never used or worn.

8) One size XL Labrador Merino wool full-zip sweater, Fusion camo pattern, never worn or used.

9) One size XL North Branch soft-shell jacket, Conifer color. Has my name embroidered. Never worn or used.

10) One size 2XL Catalyst vest, Conifer color, new - still has tags attached.

11) Two caps/hats. One is a brimmed merino beanie and the other is a merino beanie. Both are in Fusion camo pattern

I will sell and ship everything listed above to the first posted "I'll take it" for $700 (the 7 pairs of pants alone new value is over $1000) anywhere in the L48. I'll attach a few photos below. Listed elsewhere so first posted "I'll take it" wins.

h8dwFkP.jpg

OlHDTz8.jpg

TXYOxgc.jpg

y3USdnC.jpg

JtKGnH6.jpg