Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
HoboAaron

HoboAaron

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im def not an expert on venmo, but as far as i know, you can choose "goods and services" option. Im not sure if you have to be a commercial entity

The major point is that if both parties are satisfied and things are shipped out properly, etc... there shouldnt be any problems that arrise via outside-sale- persons... past that

WE CAN ALL BE FRIENDS HERE!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Then don't buy anything, but you should really have read the entire thread before commenting.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I did read it all from the get go. Reading it all is why I think it smells weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
HoboAaron

HoboAaron

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did read it all from the get go. Reading it all is why I think it smells weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well as I have, and others as well have said. . . If you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all.

Im not even going to say anything else, your nasty comments deserve no more attention from me.

I hope you spend more time spreading a good message to folks from now on

OP
HoboAaron

HoboAaron

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok im adding some new gear and taking off so.e things that have already sold.

Sale is going well. Some more items will be shipped today, so thanķ you and happy hunting.

Check out the very first post of tge thread for ALL the updated gear, and status on sold or or pending gear. THANKS!

tracker12

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I thought you said someone bought your entire lot of Kafaru packs. This is what I was told after I offered to meet in person and pick up a pack he said he had in storage and offered to me.

Buyers please buy with caution.

Last edited:
OP
HoboAaron

HoboAaron

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Responded.
I will let everyone know, as soon as you fully commit to purchase, i will send payment details. That makes it to where no two people can send payment for the same item.

But its first come first served. If you commit to pay before anyone else you get it. If i then give you plenty of time to pay, but you do not, i will resend my offer and move onto the next person who contacted me. (If that does ever happen, obviously i will send a message telling you your allotted time to oay had expired and i would move on... again in order to prevent me having to send back an accidental payment)

Thanks
Aaron

Berger024

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
- KIFARU - 13 B.O. Pullouts (6 med / 7 lg)
PRICE: $10 EA tyd

I'll take 1 Medium and 1 Large, please.

Retracted, I only use PayPal.

Last edited:

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It seems HoboAaron may not be following through on his sales.

Here is the venmo dispute info.

Step 1: Open a dispute within 180 days of the date you made the purchase using our support channels (by calling an agent at (855) 812-4430, email [email protected], or chat in the app). Please include information on the disputed transaction and the reason for your claim, including the date and amount of the transaction, the seller’s name, and an explanation of your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.