WTS/WTT Lots Of New Kifaru Stuff

OP
M
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a paycheck bonus a while ago that let me buy a bunch of stuff from Kifaru. I had to buy everything without ever trying it out first and when it got here I decided it wasn’t for me. Unfortunately, I missed the return window and now have a bunch of stuff to sell. Before I start posting on ebay, I thought I would give this one more shot. Everything is brand new, never been used, and could have come out of Kifaru’s shop yesterday (or earlier this year at least). Please no low ball offers. Might be willing to trade items for a HPG Ute in good/new condition. Pictures on request.

All that’s left is:

Duplex Lite/Ultralight: Duplex Frame Lite 1/8"; Frame Length: 24"; Shoulder Strap Length: Long (18" Torso or longer); Belt Size: Medium (34" - 38" waist); Belt/Shoulder Strap Color: Ranger Green - New $350

Karrimor SF Sabre 45 Olive with detachable side pockets - New $120, $45 for the two side pockets

Last edited:
OP
M
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Updated what is still available. If you buy the frame and the mag 44 I’ll pay for shipping.

OP
M
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Missed him by 3 hours before be bought another frame. So, the frame is still for sale.