WTS Lots of Stuff

wildernessmaster

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Guys I have decided to thin my herd a bit. I have a lot of high end hunting and outdoor items. It is going to take me some time (with all of this, guns, and collectables) I have decided to sell to get the things I think make sense posted (individually) up here, but wanted to start getting the word out...

I have a lot of firearms I am selling to include:
- Marlin Lever Actions 30-30 and 45-70 (both JM stamped)
- Rem 700 300 Win Mag Police Sniper (new never fired)
- Browning Hells Canyon X Bolt 270 (new never fired)
- AR - 10 308 custom build that shoots dimes with factory ammo
and more... (pistols, and some other guns)

I have some high end hunting and backpacking gear I am selling to include:
- Seek Outside and Kuiu packs
- Tree Stands
- Some other packs
- some tents
- some tree stand gear (like harnesses)

I also (not related to this forum but thought I would throw it out) have a lot of collectable coins and coin sets I am selling. I am slowly inventorying them to get them up.

No I am not dying, just realizing that I want to focus more on my hunting and doing things than keeping up with stuff I collect. And I have collected a lot of stuff over the years.

If you are in the NC Piedmont area and are interested feel free to contact me on here and we can set up some time to come look. If you are not but have some specific interest in things I have listed (or other items you may need and I might have but just haven't gotten to) feel free to message me.

For non local transactions I will prefer to do a money order in advance, but can put it on ebay for a direct sale so you can use your CC or PP (if I can get ebay working again - the seller changes are weird) - but you will have to pay the fees (so I will up the price accordingly). For any firearm I only ship to an FFL... so no shady "can you ship it to me" request please.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hi. Can I get some more info on the 300 win mag and the Treestand harnesses available?

Kyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cdroot89

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Piedmont region? Can you PM me where you are? For pistols, do you have any revolvers for sale?

JonnyB

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I’m in the fort Bragg area and interested in the 45-70.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZDR

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
anybody hear back from him yet? I PMd him 25 mins after the post went up and nothing yet.