WTS Lots of virtually new Kifaru gear. Shipping Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi,

Selling lots of stuff. I am accepting Pay Pal, and I'll be shipping anything bought today (means payment received) on Monday via UPS ground. Please see my note about shipping at the bottom, especially if you live someplace with wildfires or damn rioters/looters. I'm doing my best with the most expensive and high quality shipping option (UPS), but that's where my ability ends.

Tactical Platform Frame And Suspension (Newplex SS) 2020 model
Ranger Green
24" frame
Large belt
Aluminum stays
Flat/normal back profile

CONDITION: Like new (loaded in and out of vehicle, never went into field).
MSRP: $336.00
PRICE: $300.00

MSRP SAVINGS: $36
REAL-WORLD SAVINGS (SHIPPING/TAXES/MSRP DISCOUNT): ~$35+$36= ~$71 (**and no wait!!)

Notes: May have some little marks from loading it in and out of Jeep, but as I said, this never saw the field.

••••••••

Stryker Cargo Panel (Bag Only) 2020 Model
Ranger Green

CONDITION: Like new (loaded in and out of vehicle, never went into field).
MSRP: $220.00
PRICE: $200.00

MSRP SAVINGS: $20
REAL-WORLD SAVINGS (SHIPPING/TAXES/MSRP DISCOUNT): ~$24+$20= ~$44 (**and no wait!!)

Notes: May have some little marks from loading it in and out of Jeep, but as I said, this never saw the field.

••••••••

Sawtooth with Kifaru Brand Bug Netting
*Used once!*

CONDITION: Tent is like new except seam seal job was poor! See notes.
MSRP: $797 Sawtooth, $50(?) Netting = ~$847 (I can't recall or see on Kifaru the netting price)
PRICE: BECAUSE OF SEAM SEAL JOB, TAKING OFF $97!!!! = $750 FOR TENT AND NETTING

MSRP SAVINGS: $97
REAL-WORLD SAVING (SHIPPING/TAXES/MSRP DISCOUNT): $155!! (AND NO WAITING --KIFARU IS SOLD OUT OF SAWTOOTH TENTS RIGHT NOW)

Notes: This tent was set up ONCE to seam seal, but a rainstorm got us and kicked up sand that landed in the sealant. See the pictures. Very ugly job. I do not know if it works because I never set it up again to check. You'll notice the orange guy line was never even uncoiled from Kifaru, and many of the stakes were never even driven in. This was set up in a lot, never even went into the field in any real sense. $97 off more than covers the seal job.

••••••••

Medium Box Stove 2020 Model
Comes with original bag and gear
*Burned once!* (Set this up for one night with the Sawtooth to set the stove pipe).

CONDITION:Good, one-time-use condition!
MSRP: $333.00
PRICE: $300.00

MSRP SAVINGS: $33 (because of the one-time use)
REAL-WORLD SAVING (SHIPPING/TAXES/MSRP DISCOUNT): ~$24+33= ~$57 (**and no wait!!)

Notes: None, just used it once and put it away.

••••••••

Camp Bag
Ranger Green
Comes with free 1000D standard Mandrake lid so you can run it like I intended (see the pic, it lets you scale up/down in volume).

CONDITION: Good condition, but it was modified by me. See pictures. I added draw cord capacity.
MSRP: $70.00
PRICE: Because of my modification, I'm selling at $50

••••••••

Water Bottle Pouch 2020 Model
Ranger Green

CONDITION: Excellent. I never took it outdoors. Virtually perfect.
MSRP: $28.00
PRICE: $22.00

••••••••

Belt Pouch XPac Medium 2020 Model
XPac color

CONDITION: Virtually perfect. Never even left my house.
MSRP: $39.00
PRICE: $35.00

••••••••

500D Organizer
Ranger Green

CONDITION: Never left the house. Virtually perfect.
MSRP: $55.00
PRICE: $50.00

••••••••

Pouches
Various shades of brown, various color cord draws (some of the cord draws may be aftermarket), not really sure the history on these. Got them from another member.

$12 TYD for small any type

$14 TYD for medium any type

$16 TYD for large any type (one is military division and one is ultra light)

The shipping on these (UPS is around $8 *no matter the size* so I can't really lower the price that much)

Buy 4 pullouts+ and I'll take off $2 from each because it makes shipping easier.

*Notes: You'll see many of the pegs were never even driven in, testament to having only pitched the Sawtooth once. Also, the guy line was never even uncoiled. Please look at the seam seal well. Sales are final.

Everything ships via UPS ground with tracking numbers (this is the most reliable of the three but also the most expensive of the three major services). It all ships within two days of your payment clearing.

If there is an issue, you must go through UPS to fix it, not me. I'm only responsible for shipping it, and for shipping it to the address I'm given. If wildfires or rioters or whatever happens, you'll have the tracking number and you'll hopefully be able to open a claim on it. I will declare the value of big ticket items (Stryker bag, frame, stove, tent) when I ship, which will cost me extra for insurance. UPS has a ~98.5 rate, FedEx has a ~96, and USPS has like ~93. So I'm choosing the best option but not going to be responsible for anything happening in our nation right now. I have a dying family member I'm taking care of, so I'm shipping it once and that's that... If anything happens due to rioters or fires, message me and I'll try to make it right, but not promising anything nor am I offering refunds for stuff outside of my domain.

My job: Ship the correct item(s) to the given address by the correct date using the correct service -anything beyond that is... not something I can fix. Thank you for understanding.

Thanks for viewing.

Attachments

• Kifaru full array.jpg
    Kifaru full array.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 130
  • stove up close.jpg
    stove up close.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 129
  • sawtooth stove and net bundle.jpg
    sawtooth stove and net bundle.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 109
  • frame.jpg
    frame.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 105
  • stryker.jpg
    stryker.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 103
  • xpac organizer and camp bag with standard 1000d lid.jpg
    xpac organizer and camp bag with standard 1000d lid.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 98
  • ultralight pullouts.jpg
    ultralight pullouts.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 98
  • poor seam seal on sawtooth 2.jpg
    poor seam seal on sawtooth 2.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 101
  • poor seam seal on saw tooth 1.jpg
    poor seam seal on saw tooth 1.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Camp bag ready set up.jpg
    Camp bag ready set up.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 102
OP
Y
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok guys, thank you. I've just gotten a bunch of emails and still coming so let me just sift through them in order of arrival, starting with nichols for the Xpac. It will take a little while to go through them all.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Theres so much to unpack with your stipulations. I understand your concern with the current state of shipping, but ultimately if the package isnt delivered, Paypal is going to side with the buyer 100% of the time. Its not up to you to tell the buyer to file a claim with UPS, your job as a seller is to deliver the package to the buyer, not just ship it. Paypal will return the money to the buyer and its up to you to file the claim through UPS. You cant tell a buyer to fix it and dont bother you with it. Your concern is shipping %'s, but the buyer has the same risk. Youre on the hook for the stuff until it shows delivered. Youll lose any claim until then, so put insurance on everything you sell.

Unless the buyer pays with Paypal friends and family. If they pay PP FF, they have no recourse and you can say youre done with it. They cant file a claim for a loss and you can put it on them to deal with UPS. Im not sure why anyone would send anything PP FF with shipping right now, but that would be your only out to tell a buyer to fix it themselves.

Im just saying, if you think you can just say once you provide a tracking # you are clear, that couldnt be further from the truth. Hopefully everything gets delivered and everyone is happy. Id put insurance on everything because it will ultimately be your claim to file, not the buyers.

Last edited:
OP
Y
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No, I mean if something gets lost they are entitled to their money but Pay Pal can figure it out. If Pay Pal decides that's the thing to do, they can just take it right out of my account (Pay Pal holds funds until time has passed). Also, I'm not asking anyone to do Friends and Family. I don't know what that is and I don't want to deal with it. Seems like extra complications.

OP
Y
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Theres so much to unpack with your stipulations. I understand your concern with the current state of shipping, but ultimately if the package isnt delivered, Paypal is going to side with the buyer 100% of the time. Its not up to you to tell the buyer to file a claim with UPS, your job as a seller is to deliver the package to the buyer, not just ship it. Paypal will return the money to the buyer and its up to you to file the claim through UPS. You cant tell a buyer to fix it and dont bother you with it. Your concern is shipping %'s, but the buyer has the same risk. Youre on the hook for the stuff until it shows delivered. Youll lose any claim until then, so put insurance on everything you sell.

Unless the buyer pays with Paypal friends and family. If they pay PP FF, they have no recourse and you can say youre done with it. They cant file a claim for a loss and you can put it on them to deal with UPS. Im not sure why anyone would send anything PP FF with shipping right now, but that would be your only out to tell a buyer to fix it themselves.

Im just saying, if you think you can just say once you provide a tracking # you are clear, that couldnt be further from the truth. Hopefully everything gets delivered and everyone is happy. Id put insurance on everything because it will ultimately be your claim to file, not the buyers.

I wanted to reiterate, so there are no uncertain terms: You will either get your gear or your money back. That is my promise. Anyhow, there's very low chance of any issue at all. That's why I ship UPS only. But thank you for your input and advice, sir.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I wanted to reiterate, so there are no uncertain terms: You will either get your gear or your money back. That is my promise. Anyhow, there's very low chance of any issue at all. That's why I ship UPS only. But thank you for your input and advice, sir.

Fair enough, good luck with it. Bunch of nice stuff thats for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.