LOUD SNACK WRAPPERS!!!!!!

Fatcamp

WKR
The first time my wife and I went turkey hunting we got all set up in the dark. Ninja sneaky. Silent. Ready to deal death.

5 minutes after legal shooting light my wife pulled out a big bag of potato chips and starts eating them. I'm not sure if the chewing or bag noise was worse, but we did not see any turkeys.

Needless to say, we had a talk about it.

Azone

WKR
The first time my wife and I went turkey hunting we got all set up in the dark. Ninja sneaky. Silent. Ready to deal death.

5 minutes after legal shooting light my wife pulled out a big bag of potato chips and starts eating them. I'm not sure if the chewing or bag noise was worse, but we did not see any turkeys.

Needless to say, we had a talk about it.
Isn’t hunting with your wife so much fun sometimes! The amount of snacks my wife takes with her is mind boggling at times, like a corner store in her backpack.

Fatcamp

WKR
Isn’t hunting with your wife so much fun sometimes! The amount of snacks my wife takes with her is mind boggling at times, like a corner store in her backpack.

LOL. She is getting better but about once a season we have to empty her pack and have the "Ounces create pounds" talk. My wife is actually a really good hunting partner, just likes a little more comfort. Not everyone can thrive on beef jerky dressed in a Tyvek poncho.

Outstanding thread. I love all the topics covered so far.

I can say that I have shot a fair amount of animals...all of which I am super proud of. However I feel like my proudest moment in the woods came when I successfully opened the packaging of a Clif Bar over the course of 1.5 hours and not making the slightest sound. I did it in dead silence. I consider this type of endeavor "trophy eating." Can you eat your snack without making any noise Doing so is the eating equivalent of a 390" bull.