Loudest Grunt Call

TheKid

FNG
Hello everyone. I am wondering if anyone knows of a grunt tube that's meant to be louder or that is just loud. I currently use the extinguisher and due to the noisiness of the area I hunt I have blown it as loud as I could at bucks less than 50yds away without them hearing or reacting. In the same area I've literally yelled "MEAH" at bucks as loud as I could to get them to stop and had them not hear. I've contemplated just not calling in the area with all of the noise but when the calling is heard bucks will coming running like crazy.

Thanks,
Milan

Mosby

WKR
The loudest call I have has a metal reed. I don't think bucks always react to a call fwiw.

I used a True Talker grunt call for years and it was OK, but this year I was gifted a call from Vector Custom Calls. It's loud and has a great sound to it, very natural. Of course, a person can use it to get a softer sound when appropriate. Had two bucks in late October about 200 yards out, hit the call a few times and they both turned their heads reacting to the sound, and came in. I was impressed how well the sound carried. Bonus: they're really sharp looking calls.

Codyk315

FNG
The MAD Hyper Growl is the loudest call I have heard or used. You can cover up the "nose" piece (the plastic piece for snort wheezes) and get a good loud realistic sounding grunt or roar. I carry it and the Extinguisher with me all season.

Marko

FNG
I agree on the above post in regard to the Vector call. It has a great tone and can be loud if you need it to be. And the guy who makes them is great to work with.