Louisiana August 2013

merch

FNG
The end of August 2013 will be the 10 year anniversary with my wife and she has decided that trip back to New Orleans is in order to celebrate. So this means I will not be on a mountain for opening day of sheep season in Alberta (o well, just have to go later in the season). Any suggestions or recommendations for a one or two day trip to take the edge off well down south. Perhaps fishing (bow and/or rod) or an archery pig hunt.
Thanks

The fishing down here is incredible! Definitely recommend chartering a trip for trout and reds. There's lots of guides and you should be in lots of fish. Look to go out of Venice (about an hour southeast of New Orleans).

G Posik

WKR
I lived in Crown Point(West Bank of NOLA) for 12 years. I fished all over the area, My stomping grounds were Lafitte and Venice. I would say try to book a trip with Bourgeois charters. They are first class and are going to get you on fish. I took some clients with them and they had a good time. I fished the same areas as these guys for all the years. Venice has a lot of really good charters as well. Get on rodnreel.com and you will be able to find some numbers and websites for these folks. Good luck and let me know if there are any questions about any of the people your looking at.

Glenn

OP
M

merch

FNG
Thanks
I will start looking at the suggestions and be in touch.