Love me some lopes

joelbiltz

WKR
Antelope was my third big game animal I ever hunted and my first western experience. To this day they are still my favorite critter to hunt. I have been blessed to hunt them six different times in four states. Top left was this years DIY lope in WY. Top Right is last years DIY WY lope. Middle left was a guided NM lope. Middle right was a guided WY lope. Bottom left was a DIY SD lope. And bottom right was my first lope hunt guided in Colorado.
39E480B6-609A-4C4F-B497-7F3E2612900E.jpeg

Great stuff Joel, I managed to get my boys from Mt. and my daughter from Philly together again, burning our Wyoming points on a wonderful hunt, 4 days of camping and chasing antelope kept me smiling for days.
View attachment 146991View attachment 146992
That is some awesome stuff right there. That's exactly want I want to do in a few years. Did the leftover unit 22 thing in Wy stayed in a hotel had a blast but the camping part would have added so much more to the trip and saved me some scratch..

That is some awesome stuff right there. That's exactly want I want to do in a few years. Did the leftover unit 22 thing in Wy stayed in a hotel had a blast but the camping part would have added so much more to the trip and saved me some scratch..
Any success?