Loving the Hanwag Mountain lights

Shrek

WKR
To add a little more information about Hanwag. The Hanwag company website lists Moosejaw as their USA distributor so I called Moosejaw about getting the boot I wanted. Moosejaw's phone representative stated right away that if it was not listed in Moosejaw's catalog then it was not available to order. Hanwag's USA distributor carries very little of their line and is of no help and Hanwag doesn't answer questions about how to access the rest of the line that their distributor will not help with. Hanwag makes good boots but have all but abandoned the USA market. Close to bottom dweller customer service.

Shrek

WKR
There is an English distrutor listed that you could try. They didn't carry the boot I wanted either so I didn't pursue that option. Quite frankly it became "trying too hard " . There are other good options that I have much more confidence in if there is a problem. Lowa makes a great line that had what I wanted and if Lanthrop and Sons is hanging their reputation on Solomon then I bet they're a good boot company also.

Don't over look the Schnees Granite (very stiff-7mm nylon) and Beartooth (stiff but not like the granite-5mm nylon)

I have the Tibet's (good boot) but like the Schnees comfort much better.