Low funds trophy room

Moosehunter

What does everyone have for a trophy room. That's fine to post up your 50,000 trophy room but mainly just looking for cool ways to mount a few euro whitetails and such. Have a euro bear that's done in a few weeks and a rug on the way. Also have a shiras euro but no actual mounts at this point,lots of whitetail,elk,moose sheds. I'd just like to see how you all have your mounts displayed. Mine are all just stuffed into my small bedroom. Have an alternative option but isn't very big. What can I do for display on a budget? Thanks!

jhm2023

I moved into a fairly small cabin when I moved here for work because it was the only thing available at the time. I've stayed put for awhile and I've had to get creative with where to put mounts. Here is a coat rack I made using sheds I found and engraved, the tree I cut from the woods locally and the hooks are pieces of brass from different kills. It didn't cost anything other than the spar urethane and the steel rods and epoxy to reinforce the hooks.moose shed coat rack.jpg.mounts.jpgmounts 2.jpg

You could do a beetle kill pine accent wall for very little money. Kind of like white skulls on natural wood. I'd stick with the Euro mounts, helluva lot easier to move and less costly.

stump06

Its gonna take a big critter for me to do another shoulder mount. I like my euros. I use amazeen euro mounts and have been happy with them.

dtrkyman

I saw a cool euro set up that was a tree with euros all around it set up in a corner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fridaythe13th

I just have a theme in some of the rooms. My entry is a Turkey room with some beards and butts and elk. Basement is archery whitetail wall of shame and speed goat room. Livingroom is my head mount whitetail and bigger antlers , upstairs is my wall of shame gun kills.

Attachments

OP
Moosehunter

Moosehunter

I saw a cool euro set up that was a tree with euros all around it set up in a corner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya I've saw that idea before two. I think that'd be pretty cool but I haven't found the right setup for it yet. Nice stuff you all got goin on.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
34F1B28D-B32C-4994-9BEC-C43100D91B29.jpeg34F1B28D-B32C-4994-9BEC-C43100D91B29.jpegYou don’t have to do anything fancy or expensive find items that mean something to you or simply you enjoy....I made a stencil and painted View attachment 110700View attachment 110700F7D14A8D-321D-4233-8EC0-A8E812C774B2.jpeg20523B0C-5544-4B06-AA17-270DD1AFB41A.jpeg tracks on the floor made some rough tables with elk antlers and then have elk antlers in various or all places as that is my passion and the various items I’ve picked and a portion of dead birch with one of my favorite labs name etched into it just stuff that brings back good memories👍