Lowa Big Horn Hunter

chinagreen

Lil-Rokslider
The unconstitutional state of Connecticut
Best boots I ever owned, worth every red cent I paid for 'em. Why do companies do this? Discontinue the best boot in their line up. Where do I go from here? I can probably get another season, maybe two. But gonna need another pair at some point. Need boots that come in wide widths. Thank you for any and all input.

rm06

WKR
I've heard good things about them but never had the opportunity to try them out. Keep an eye on the classifieds and do some google searching, maybe some dealers are getting rid of old stock. Tough to say exactly why, profit margin, poor sellers, room for new models, etc.

Good luck in your search

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Maybe switch to the Tibet? I never actually had hands on a pair of the bighorn hunters but Tibet’s are nice.

Kotaman

WKR
My favorite boot of all time. Bought three pair. Gave one to a guide who’s boots blew out on a hunt. One pair on their last leg and one pair fairly new. I learned a long time ago, when you find boots that are perfect, but as many pair as you can afford. The Tibet’s just don’t fit like the Bighorns. Crispi Nevada’s are my next in line go to...