Lowa Fit Accross Their Line

I did do a search and read through multiple threads without finding the exact answer to this question, but I still apologize if the answer is already out there.

I am looking at expanding my boot collection and taking advantage of some of the occasional sales that I see, and I'm wondering if Lowa boots fit similarly across their product lines (Renegade, Irox, Camino, Tibet, etc.). I currently own a pair of Renegades, which I'm wearing right now, and they are without a doubt the most comfortable shoe that I have ever owned. I tried on about 6 other comparable boots from other brands before I decided on these, and it was laughable how much more suited to my feet they were than the others. I don't have the ability to try on all of Lowa's offerings, so I would like to tap into the Rokslide hive mind to see if the fit is similar regardless of model, and if the sizing is similar across the lines. Thanks in advance for any responses.

quent

Lil-Rokslider
I think that question is going to boil down to which last Lowa uses for which boots. The last for the renegade may be different then that of the last used on the tibets. Not sure what lasts they use on what models though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

KHNC

WKR
I have a pair of renegades and a pair of caminos. They fit the same for me. i use them both for elk and deer hunting. No problem on side hills and very waterproof.

Mike 338

WKR
Renegade and Camino seem to be the same. Tibet seems looser all the way around but still very comfortable. Heavier socks fill it in and also, the heavier construction of the boot make it harder to cinch the strings down to your foot. Maybe better after break-in.

stevie

Lil-Rokslider
I have a pair of Bighorns in standard width which I found fine. Ordered a pair of Tibets and Baldo's standard widths which were too narrow. Needed to send those back. The lengths in all three were fine.

Thinking of trying Crispi Colorado's in wide.

LaHunter

WKR
I did do a search and read through multiple threads without finding the exact answer to this question, but I still apologize if the answer is already out there.

I am looking at expanding my boot collection and taking advantage of some of the occasional sales that I see, and I'm wondering if Lowa boots fit similarly across their product lines (Renegade, Irox, Camino, Tibet, etc.). I currently own a pair of Renegades, which I'm wearing right now, and they are without a doubt the most comfortable shoe that I have ever owned. I tried on about 6 other comparable boots from other brands before I decided on these, and it was laughable how much more suited to my feet they were than the others. I don't have the ability to try on all of Lowa's offerings, so I would like to tap into the Rokslide hive mind to see if the fit is similar regardless of model, and if the sizing is similar across the lines. Thanks in advance for any responses.

In my opinion, I don't think you can assume that different boots will fit similar, even from the same brand. Some models will be similar, and some will be significantly different. Your probably going to have to try them out to be sure. I have 4 different types of Lowa boots; Renegades, Caminos, Ticam II, and Tibets. The Caminos fit my feet just ok. After a while, they feel too tight across the front part of my foot. These boots are fairly narrow. Also, my heels don't stay in place great with the Caminos. The Ticam II and Tibets are more similar to each other than the others that I have. The Ticam II may be slightly narrower in the front part vs the Tibets. These two models have the same lacing system, which really helps lock my heels in place with no slip. From the arch to the heel, these two models feel very similar. The Renegades fit my feet fine, but just for wearing around as casual shoes. I have used them for training, and they did pretty well, but they are not something I would use for hunting steep aggressive terrain.

I originally had a pair of Tibet's but returned them because it felt like too much boot for what I needed. I ended up getting a pair of Lowa Ranger's, which aren't talked about very much on here. The boot stiffness feels inbetween the Camino and Tibet. The toe-box on both the Tibet & Ranger feels a bit large, but the Rangers have been great to me so far.