Lowa fit?

Anybody with experience with how lowa's fit throughout different makes? normaly I prefer a 2e boot but recently picked up a pair of lowa renegades that are standard width and fit good. Does that fit match up with the other models in the lowa line-up?

jpcolt

FNG
I have had several Lowa boots fit seem to be the same across different models also no break-in needed

rm06

WKR
I've owned 3 different Lowa boots models and I generally find them narrow. They fit me pretty well as I'm a C/D. I'm surprised you find they fit as an EE

I've found them to run wide on me. mita want to try a pair on. varied feedback here it seems

Mudd Foot

WKR
Also have 3 pairs: 2 are Rangers and a pair of Tibets. The fit between all 3 seem identical. I always size up a half to accommodate sweating, swelling, and socks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jn78

Lil-Rokslider
I've had 2 different models and I went up a half size on each of them.

Tmb59181

FNG
With my current pair I typically wear darn tough socks. Normally I don’t feel as though my foot is wide. But with those socks on I had to change from a 10.5 normal to a 10.5 wide in the rangers.

TerryD

FNG
Good to know these run small, as I’m looking for new boots. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GregB

WKR
I've tried on the Tibets and they fit loose in the heel for me. I wear a 9 1/2 regular.

Phat Cowboy

Lil-Rokslider
I've owned 3 different Lowa boots models and I generally find them narrow. They fit me pretty well as I'm a C/D. I'm surprised you find they fit as an EE
I agree with "rm06" I once tried on a pair of Lowa's as I was told they fit narrow feet well. I do not recall them being too wide. I didn't end up with Lowa's but I did consider going with them. I ended up with a pair of Kenetrek's in the narrow sizing absolutely love them. I have a pair of Salewa boots I really like as well.

Desy

FNG
I have the Tibet GTX in 10.5. Same size I always wear, perfect fit.